Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Froshie Shocker: A Sight WITH Sore Eyes

OKAY. BACK TO REGULAR PROGRAMMING.

Back to school, back to reality. And as I promised, I will continue my hunt for douchebags and what nots, even in the confines of the halls of school.

I have not so much as dipped my toes into the academic waters yet when one fabulous find immediately came my way.

It was in the afternoon of the frosh orientation. I was part of the logistics group that: 1. prepared the tables and chairs in the dining hall for all the froshies to have lunch in, and 2. distributed the packed meals the student council ordered for the froshies.

By lunch time, I was a bit tired from pushing those tables and chairs to have the fourth floor of the college library appear as if it were the Great Hall ala Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and helping out in bringing the food up several flights of stairs. It was a good workout, though.

So there I was, hot (as in nainitan ako) and sweaty, when I noticed a stranger with a familiar face.


I went about my lunchtime duties that day but never really failed in observing "his highness". As I was enjoying myself with my ocassional glances of "HRH (his royal hotness)", noticing his, erm, physique and such, several questions came in mind:

What color are those beautiful eyes hiding behind those shades?

Is the hall too bright for HRH?

Is HRH too humble to reveal himself, his hot self behind those lenses?

Has he been crying?

OR DOES HE SIMPLY HAVE SORE EYES?

I kept on asking myself these questions and I swear I heard laughter in my head, as if someone cued it or something. If it was actually too bright in there for HRH or that he had sore eyes, I don't freaking care. I absolutely don't care much for the arrogance that he most obviously was exuding.

Did anyone ever tell you, your royal hotness, that when indoors or when attending some indoor event, just like the frosh orientation you oh so generously graced with your oh so hot presence, that as a sign of respect, you should always take your sunglasses off, even though you think they look SOO good on you?

Crap. I was really ticked off. I even thought it couldn't go worse than that, but when I saw the froshies reading their assigned cases for the afternoon and saw HRH reading with the rest of them STILL with his shades on, I wanted to die. Or maybe those shades were prescription? Again, I don't freaking care.

I do care, though, with what is going on with your face/skin. Seeing the facial troubles you are now experiencing, HRH, I definitely don't want to be you. Call 1-800-Calayan or something just so you could take off you shades already. Honestly, if you want anonymity, I suggest not a pair of sunglasses. I say go crazy with a brand spanking new ski mask. That way, you stay incognito and look as if you're exuding a bad boy image, and we don't get to see your face. See? We all win.

2 comments:

the jester-in-exile said...

the myuzeeshun and i saw a similar idiot in libis just before saturday dawn.

yes, dawn. it seemed to us that the fellow was rather proactively protecting his eyes from the harsh light of the overcast, rainy morning. heh.

pity we didn't have a camera.

allround said...

hi just want to share this facebook page where you can ask questions about your eye health

https://www.facebook.com/asianvisionsgroup?fref=ts